Sunday, February 14, 2010

To My Valentine

I knew the first time I saw you that you were special. I thought there would never be a more beautiful creature on earth. As usual, I was wrong. You have grown more lovely each year. After our fist date, I knew I had to spend forever with you. Life hasn't always been easy for us, but we have always faced it together. We've weathered every storm, had our faith tested, and you have always been a supportive partner. Today you are more than I could have ever dreamed of. You are my best friend, and my love for you is greater today than ever before.

forever yours,

Scott

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a very Happy Valentine's Day! I wish my hubs had a blog:)

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you both!!

Mrs. NB

Kmama said...

How very heartfelt and sweet. I love it.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Mr. Daddy said...

Dude, I just bought flowers...LOL

J.K.
seriously nice touch, I know how you feel, it's pretty amazing to blessed with a beautiful lady...

Kari said...

Seriously, DB, did you need to make me all teary eyed right now???
Brandi is a blessed woman! And you, my friend, are one blessed man!