Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear Brandi....

B-

I know you have been feeling terrible and I am sorry. However, your children are driving me crazy. I think they are waiting until I sit down to ask for something. Yep, that's what they are doing, it's a conspiracy. I get something for Bubba and as soon as my rear end hits the seat Lil' Bub wants something. I am barely able to keep the house clean, and I fed Baby Bub iced animal crackers for lunch today because I had to choose between making 3 different lunches or doing dishes and folding laundry. I can't get them to be quiet for more than 3 or 4 seconds and I'm afraid you are going to hurt me if they disturb you again. Remember that I love you very much, and if you do come out of the bedroom with the intention of hurting anyone, keep in mind that I am the one with the job.


9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I'm not laughing at you, I am laughing with you. I hope Brandi is feeling better soon. Poor thing. You too of course.

Kari @ p.s. love.love. said...

These are great! Pregnancy through the eyes of the husband! I'm sure all the hubbies out there feel your pain. Go easy on the love of your life. Seriously - she may hurt you - doesn't matter if you're the one with the job. She's pregnant and not thinking rationally!

Kate said...

I feel bad that this made me laugh. All the best to you both!

Kate xx

Foursons said...

Oh Daddy Bub. Poor, poor Daddy Bub. Maybe you should hire a maid and then not only will you have less work, but then Brandi may not completely lose her mind once the baby arrives!

{Kimber} said...

you poor man...at least after Bubette comes you will have a complete new appreciation for your fabulous wifey :)
hoping she starts feeling better soon {for the both of you}

Kmama said...

Oh my goodness. I can't stop smiling. This definitely made my night. Sorry that I got my entertainment based on your misery.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Ah, yes. I have to say that I am cracking up over here! My husband stayed home with our first born for 9 weeks. He says that it was the hardest job he has ever had... and, I think I still had to do the laundry. He kept "forgetting." WHATEVER! ;0)

Mrs. NB

Mr. Daddy said...

*snicker* Sorry dude, and people give me grief because there is not another little one in my future...LOL

Lottsa luck...

brian said...

Dude, I feel your pain. All my kids do is follow behind me and mess up whatever I just cleaned up. And it was their mess in the first place.